Since the best recruiters for the Chamber are its own members, they are rewarded for recruiting new members with a $100 credit toward their Chamber membership or any other Chamber expense, without limitation. (The
credit will be given to the recruiting member on the day the new member's annual membership fee is fully paid.)
- The $100.00 new member recruitment credit will apply toward Chamber membership fees, or any other expense that is invoiced as a Chamber
expense. It shall not apply to a third party expense that is invoiced by the Chamber as a courtesy to, or requirement of, the third party.
Examples of applicable Chamber fees are: membership, events for which the Chamber requires an attendance fee, a meal cost, or a table top expense.
- The use of the credit shall be at the sole discretion of the recruiting member.
- The recruiting member may choose to share a portion of a credit earned with the new member to lessen the expense of the new member's annual membership fee.
- More than one member may become recruiting members of a single new member. In such an event, the credit shall be shared among the recruiting
members or distributed by them in accordance with a memorandum signed and indicating agreement by the recruiting member(s).
- Credits shall roll over from year to year and shall only be lost to the recruiting member if their membership shall end for any reason.
- Chamber Bucks are not credited to Associate Memberships or Not for Profit memberships however, existing Chamber Bucks can be used to reduce the expense of a new Not for Profit membership.